March 26, 2009
Market Update, Video Log March 25
Peter Schiff comments on:
- Geithner Plan for buying toxic assets from the banks;
- The Plan cannot possible work;
- The Bear Market Rally may last a few more days, weeks, months or even a year;
- The recession will get worse, they won`T be able to get banks loaning again to reinflate the comsuption bubble;
- China wants to move away from reserves in US dollars;
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.