March 16, 2009
Video Market Update, 16 March 2009
Peter Schiff gives his markets update, March 16, 2009.
- comments and criticism on Bernanke speech;
- this crisis will be worse than the thirties;
- US did not invest productively;
- people were punished for saving money with very low interest rates;
- the FED created this problem;
- we borrowed and spent to much money;
- we blew it on comsuption and government services;
- we are going to say that the chinese were predatory lenders;
- the United States are a giant Ponzi scheme;
- we are never going to pay the chinese the money we owe them;
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.