Listen to the latest Peter Schiff`s podcast, Wall Street Unspan live from NY.
- Geithner Plan on Toxic Assets
- The Plan will not work;
- Will the private sector be able to overpay for these assets;
- Wall Street will not invest their own money on these toxic assets, only clients money and collect their fees;
- If inflation really picks up we may not make a new low on the US Stock Market;
- Foreign stocks have risen more then domestic stocks;
- In many foreign stock markets we have seen the lows, stocks actually got cheap;
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.