I think the dollar will continue to drop. Based on what we've done, it could lose 70 to 80 percent of its value over the next five to 10 years.
The dollar is no longer as good as gold. It's no longer better than any other currency.
(in Forbes Magazine, April 2009)
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Videolog - Market Update
- Video "The End of The Federal Reserve"
- Live on Fox Business
- Live on CNN
- Financials Are Insolvent
- Run, Don’t Walk, From the Dollar
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 2)
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 1)
- Latest TV Interview
- In 2006 Peter Schiff Warned a Collapse Was Coming
- Latest Videolog
- It Will Be Difficult to Rebuild a Viable Economy
- Market Update - Videolog
- Interview to The Gold Report: Reflating the Bubble...
- Latest Article: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Wall Street Unspan Segment - April 09
- Videolog- Market Update - April 09
- Dollar Will Continue to Drop
- CNBC with Larry Kudlow
- American Standard of Living Will Decline
- Latest Article: Let’s Play Pretend!
- CBS Evening News - April 2009
- Peter Schiff Market Update - April 3
- America is De-Industrializing
- Market Update - April 02
- Live on Fox Nation - April 2009
- Videolog (April 1 - Market Update)
- Schiff Interviewed Marc Faber
- Economies Don`t Run on Credit
- ▼ April (29)