We've spent a long time squandering wealth in this country. We've borrowed a lot of money and foolishly used it to consume.
We've allowed our industrial base to disintegrate, and it's going to be difficult to rebuild a viable economy.
But we're never going to rebuild one if the government stands in the way. What the government is doing now with their polices is trying to reflate the bubble; they're trying to get Americans to borrow and spend even more money when we're broke from the money that we shouldn't have borrowed and spent in the first place. And the government is trying to get itself bigger.
The government is trying to grow its size at a time when it needs to contract because we're really too broke to afford a bloated government.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Videolog - Market Update
- Video "The End of The Federal Reserve"
- Live on Fox Business
- Live on CNN
- Financials Are Insolvent
- Run, Don’t Walk, From the Dollar
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 2)
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 1)
- Latest TV Interview
- In 2006 Peter Schiff Warned a Collapse Was Coming
- Latest Videolog
- It Will Be Difficult to Rebuild a Viable Economy
- Market Update - Videolog
- Interview to The Gold Report: Reflating the Bubble...
- Latest Article: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Wall Street Unspan Segment - April 09
- Videolog- Market Update - April 09
- Dollar Will Continue to Drop
- CNBC with Larry Kudlow
- American Standard of Living Will Decline
- Latest Article: Let’s Play Pretend!
- CBS Evening News - April 2009
- Peter Schiff Market Update - April 3
- America is De-Industrializing
- Market Update - April 02
- Live on Fox Nation - April 2009
- Videolog (April 1 - Market Update)
- Schiff Interviewed Marc Faber
- Economies Don`t Run on Credit
- ▼ April (29)