Watch Peter Schiff`s latest TV appearance in this video.
Schiff was on CNBC with Larry Kudlow in a segment called "Is America Turning the Corner?".
These were Schiff`s comments live on CNBC:
"Bernanke has never been right. Why should he start being right now?"
"Stocks are going up because people don`t want cash, they are figuring out that cash is going to be trash"
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Videolog - Market Update
- Video "The End of The Federal Reserve"
- Live on Fox Business
- Live on CNN
- Financials Are Insolvent
- Run, Don’t Walk, From the Dollar
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 2)
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 1)
- Latest TV Interview
- In 2006 Peter Schiff Warned a Collapse Was Coming
- Latest Videolog
- It Will Be Difficult to Rebuild a Viable Economy
- Market Update - Videolog
- Interview to The Gold Report: Reflating the Bubble...
- Latest Article: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Wall Street Unspan Segment - April 09
- Videolog- Market Update - April 09
- Dollar Will Continue to Drop
- CNBC with Larry Kudlow
- American Standard of Living Will Decline
- Latest Article: Let’s Play Pretend!
- CBS Evening News - April 2009
- Peter Schiff Market Update - April 3
- America is De-Industrializing
- Market Update - April 02
- Live on Fox Nation - April 2009
- Videolog (April 1 - Market Update)
- Schiff Interviewed Marc Faber
- Economies Don`t Run on Credit
- ▼ April (29)