Peter Schiff`s outlook on the stock market and on the US economy.
- Schiff`s comments on the jobs report;
- Official unemployment rate highest in 25 years;
- Real unemployment even higher;
- We need jobs in the private sector and not in the government;
- dollar keeps drifting lower;
- G20 meeting;
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.