"By pumping in trillions of dollars to prop up the current economy, the Obama administration is creating an even bigger problem that will cause hyperinflation and drive down the value of the dollar. As a nation, we go deeper into debt. What we need to do is get out of debt. We need to let the phony economy contract."
Mr. Schiff is a YouTube hero. In 2006, while analysts were blithely saying that the economy was strong, he warned about the real estate bubble and the overleveraged state of the economy.
Having called it right once, he now foresees a period of intensifying inflation as the Chinese and other creditors begin to lose confidence in the dollar and sell their dollar reserves.
“They’re not going to be the bankers for all this stuff. Four years from now we could end up owing them $3 trillion. So, for them its better to take a loss on $1 trillion than to take $3 trillion. You can hear the rumblings.”
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Videolog - Market Update
- Video "The End of The Federal Reserve"
- Live on Fox Business
- Live on CNN
- Financials Are Insolvent
- Run, Don’t Walk, From the Dollar
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 2)
- Peter Schiff: Gold Report Interview (Part 1)
- Latest TV Interview
- In 2006 Peter Schiff Warned a Collapse Was Coming
- Latest Videolog
- It Will Be Difficult to Rebuild a Viable Economy
- Market Update - Videolog
- Interview to The Gold Report: Reflating the Bubble...
- Latest Article: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Wall Street Unspan Segment - April 09
- Videolog- Market Update - April 09
- Dollar Will Continue to Drop
- CNBC with Larry Kudlow
- American Standard of Living Will Decline
- Latest Article: Let’s Play Pretend!
- CBS Evening News - April 2009
- Peter Schiff Market Update - April 3
- America is De-Industrializing
- Market Update - April 02
- Live on Fox Nation - April 2009
- Videolog (April 1 - Market Update)
- Schiff Interviewed Marc Faber
- Economies Don`t Run on Credit
- ▼ April (29)