Market update from Peter Schiff`s April 1 videolog.
- G20 meeting in London;
- The world is in trouble because they have loaned us to much money;
- We are trying to convince Russia and China not to move away from the dollar as a reserve currency;
- I am against bailing out Gm, AIG and also against the world bailing out the United States;
- Government considering GM bankruptcy;
- Government wants us to buy cars right now with the tax deductions;
Peter Schiff is the President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
He has been quoted in many financial TV channels like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg T.V.. In Peter Schiff`s blog you can track all his investment and trading ideas for 2009 as well as all his public appearances on TV, video or in the press.