- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
June 12, 2009
We Can Have Inflation And High Unemployment
Peter Schiff`s market update, June 2009.
Topics: downtrend in the US dollar; uptrend in oil; rising 10 year yields that doubled from their 2% lows; commodities are moving higher not because of economic strength but because of inflation; inflation is a monetary phenomenon and not a function of capacity; you can get inflation and unemployment;
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Video Market Update
- General Electric And A Solid Manufacturing Base
- Comments On The Health Plan
- We Don`t Need More Borrowing
- The US Dollar And The Fed
- Federal Reserve Expanded Role Is A Mistake
- Gold Seek Radio Interview
- We Will Have 20% Unemployment By The End Of The Ye...
- The Obama Administration Will Smother Any Recovery...
- The Party Is Over
- Government Is Putting America Into Deeper Debt And...
- We Can Have Inflation And High Unemployment
- Peter Schiff On The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
- Market Update: Not Much Downside To Gold
- Market Update : Videolog
- Latest Market Update, Stocks, Bonds and Economy
- ▼ June (16)