Mines are not as productive as they used to be. Supply is very constrained. So if we get a big increase in demand, there are really no significant new gold deposits that are going to come on-stream any time soon. So the companies that are already producing are simply going to be able to get a lot more money for the ounces that they pull out of the ground.
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- "The Unskilled Workers Are Priced Out Of Their Job...
- Videolog, Market Update: 29 July
- Latest Video : Peter Schiff
- Latest CNBC Video Interview, July 2009
- Videolog - The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strateg...
- Why Isn`t Gold Higher?
- Gold Miners Are The Place To Be
- More Cost Cutting Is Needed In US Companies
- Our Current Leaders Are Socialists
- Gold Is The Ultimate Store Of Value
- CNBC Doomsayers: Peter Schiff
- Minimum Wage Hike Will Cost Us Jobs
- Bullish On Gold Stocks
- Gold Is The Place To Be
- Gold And Mining Stocks Are Poised For A Spectacula...
- Latest Market Update: Videolog
- Keynesianism Has Nothing To Do With Economics
- US Treasuries: The Japanese Just Want To Get Rid O...
- Answers To Reddit Questions : PART 2
- Bernie Madoff Should Be The Secretary of the Treas...
- Schiff Answers Your 10 Riddit Questions
- The Importance of Savings
- ▼ July (22)