- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
July 8, 2009
Latest Market Update: Videolog
Topics: Head and Shoulders technical pattern is broken and the Dow Jones Index may trade down to 7500; The March stock market lows are in danger of being tested; the talking is growing about a second stimulus package; The stimulus encourages comsuption and spending and are the source of the problems;
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- "The Unskilled Workers Are Priced Out Of Their Job...
- Videolog, Market Update: 29 July
- Latest Video : Peter Schiff
- Latest CNBC Video Interview, July 2009
- Videolog - The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strateg...
- Why Isn`t Gold Higher?
- Gold Miners Are The Place To Be
- More Cost Cutting Is Needed In US Companies
- Our Current Leaders Are Socialists
- Gold Is The Ultimate Store Of Value
- CNBC Doomsayers: Peter Schiff
- Minimum Wage Hike Will Cost Us Jobs
- Bullish On Gold Stocks
- Gold Is The Place To Be
- Gold And Mining Stocks Are Poised For A Spectacula...
- Latest Market Update: Videolog
- Keynesianism Has Nothing To Do With Economics
- US Treasuries: The Japanese Just Want To Get Rid O...
- Answers To Reddit Questions : PART 2
- Bernie Madoff Should Be The Secretary of the Treas...
- Schiff Answers Your 10 Riddit Questions
- The Importance of Savings
- ▼ July (22)