- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- Market Volatility Is The Big Story
- U.S. Economy: The Weather Excuse
July 7, 2009
US Treasuries: The Japanese Just Want To Get Rid Of Them
Ultimately the Japanese do want to get rid of their US Treasuries despite the fact that their finance minister just came out and said that he had unshakable confidence in the US dollar and in our strong dollar policy. We now that is all nonsense.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- "The Unskilled Workers Are Priced Out Of Their Job...
- Videolog, Market Update: 29 July
- Latest Video : Peter Schiff
- Latest CNBC Video Interview, July 2009
- Videolog - The Federal Reserve Has No Exit Strateg...
- Why Isn`t Gold Higher?
- Gold Miners Are The Place To Be
- More Cost Cutting Is Needed In US Companies
- Our Current Leaders Are Socialists
- Gold Is The Ultimate Store Of Value
- CNBC Doomsayers: Peter Schiff
- Minimum Wage Hike Will Cost Us Jobs
- Bullish On Gold Stocks
- Gold Is The Place To Be
- Gold And Mining Stocks Are Poised For A Spectacula...
- Latest Market Update: Videolog
- Keynesianism Has Nothing To Do With Economics
- US Treasuries: The Japanese Just Want To Get Rid O...
- Answers To Reddit Questions : PART 2
- Bernie Madoff Should Be The Secretary of the Treas...
- Schiff Answers Your 10 Riddit Questions
- The Importance of Savings
- ▼ July (22)