"Warren Buffett thinks that the best way to get out of debt is to go deeper into debt but I agree with his premise that the dollar is going down"
"By the time Obama gets is running for re-election oil prices will be well above 200 dollars a barrel"
"Inflation is the growth of money supply"
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Bernanke Has Done An Horrific Job
- The Cost Of Low Rates Will Be A Currency Crisis
- The Current Crisis Is Payback For A Decade Of Reck...
- This Recession Was Necessary
- Fox Business interview, August 20
- Schiff On MoneyNews
- CNBC Video Interview: The primary Trend Is Still D...
- Washington Needs People From The Private Sector
- Fox Business Video Interview
- MSNBC Video Interview
- US Stock Market
- Healthcare Reform: Video Interview
- Latest FOX Business Interview
- Reason.com Interview, August 2009
- VideoLog Market Update
- CNBC On The Economy And The Stock Market
- ▼ August (16)