Ben Bernanke is keeping his record of perfect intact of never getting anything right. One again he has got it wrong. First of all, spending money is not economic activity. If the FED really thought that the economy was sound why does it have to kkep it on life support? Why do we have zero percent interest rates?
in TECH TICKER
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- US Dollar Outlook
- VideoBlog: Market Update
- Video Interview On CNN
- The US Dollar Is The New Peso
- "If The Economy Is Sound, Why Zero Percent Interes...
- Renminbi Could Double Or Triple When It`s Depegged...
- Gold Hitting 5000 USD In The Next Couple Of Years
- TechTicker Video Interview: "Interest Rates Can Sp...
- Market Outlook, CNBC Interview
- We Have An Economy That Is A Big Leveraged Pyramid...
- "We Are In A Deeper Hole Than We Were Before"
- "This Crisis Is Going To Progress"
- Peter Schiff on Fast Money CNBC, September 17
- "Much More Pain Down The Road"
- Inflation Vs. Deflation Debate
- About The Rise In Gold Prices
- Outlook For Gold:"We Are Going To Have Gold 2,000,...
- Gold, Silver And The US Dollar
- Market Update: Employment Report Analysis
- Moves In Gold, Silver And The US Dollar
- "We Cannot Have A Vibrant Economy If We Keep Refla...
- ▼ September (21)