"What's the new lease on life? Flood the world with cash. And the result once all this money is spent? We are in a deeper hole than we were before."
in Vancouver Sun, September 20, 2009
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- US Dollar Outlook
- VideoBlog: Market Update
- Video Interview On CNN
- The US Dollar Is The New Peso
- "If The Economy Is Sound, Why Zero Percent Interes...
- Renminbi Could Double Or Triple When It`s Depegged...
- Gold Hitting 5000 USD In The Next Couple Of Years
- TechTicker Video Interview: "Interest Rates Can Sp...
- Market Outlook, CNBC Interview
- We Have An Economy That Is A Big Leveraged Pyramid...
- "We Are In A Deeper Hole Than We Were Before"
- "This Crisis Is Going To Progress"
- Peter Schiff on Fast Money CNBC, September 17
- "Much More Pain Down The Road"
- Inflation Vs. Deflation Debate
- About The Rise In Gold Prices
- Outlook For Gold:"We Are Going To Have Gold 2,000,...
- Gold, Silver And The US Dollar
- Market Update: Employment Report Analysis
- Moves In Gold, Silver And The US Dollar
- "We Cannot Have A Vibrant Economy If We Keep Refla...
- ▼ September (21)