"I came up with 3 mining stocks that our viewers probably never heard of but they are pretty easy to buy. One of them is Red Back Mining (RBI.TO), its a gold stock that trades on Toronto Exchange, also Capstone (CS.TO)also trading in Toronto. Its a base metals company, they own copper, zinc, and silver. One company that trades here on the United States, Silvercorp Metals (SVM), they`ve got mines in China.
I think these are very interesting companies that you probably never heard of and can still buy them."
in Fox Business
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Latest Market Update: October 30th (video)
- "There Is No Recovery"
- Latest Market Update: October 29th
- Unemployment Is Closer To 20% Than 10%
- "The Trend In The US Dollar Hasn`t Changed"
- On Rating Agencies
- Last Call To Sell The US Dollar
- The Dollar Fall And Its Implications
- FoxBusiness.com Video Interview
- Dollar Collapse And Other Economic Predictions
- The Economy Is Addicted To Cheap Interest And Liqu...
- Latest Investment Commentary
- Is The Crisis Over?
- "The US Market Is Going Up Because Of Inflation"
- VideoLog, October 14
- "China: That Is Where The Growth And Profits Are G...
- "People Should Definitely Be Buying"
- 3 Mining Stocks Worth Buying
- Fox Business Interview, October 8
- China Stocks Worth Buying
- Real Estate Prices Are Much Too High Still.
- Stock Picks On Agriculture. Wal-Mart Is A Sell.
- US Stock Market
- If We Put Interest Rates Anywhere Near WHere They ...
- FDIC Funding Needs
- ▼ October (25)