"Just like during the 1930's, capitalism got a bad rap for all the damage that government did. Every time government policy interferes with capitalism and then creates a problem it's always capitalism that comes under fire not the government interference that led to the problem,".Peter Schiff predicts this behavior will lead to the next calamity, a currency crisis which he claims will be even bigger than the one "we think we've solved."
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- Comments On Dubai`s Crisis
- The Best Places To Invest
- Stock Picks In The United States
- Peter Schiff On Fast Money: Gold And US Dollar
- Capitalism Is Not The Problem
- The Bigger The Boom The Bigger The Bust
- Obama Has Only Succeeded In Digging America Into A...
- Job Losses Demystified
- Latest Video Interview On CNBC
- The Road To Recovery Is A One Way Street
- Administration Is Neglecting The Capital Investmen...
- People Will Walk Away From Some Houses
- We Are Not Going To Solve The Economic Problems
- The Dollar Will Lose Its Status As A Reserve Curre...
- The Gold Standard
- Peter Schiff On Dateline (Video)
- Gold, Silver And Agricultural Commodities
- Inflation Versus Deflation
- Savings And Interest Rates
- Americans Need To Clear The Inventory Of Unsold Ho...
- CNBC Video Interview
- Live From The Floor Of NYSE
- Fox Business Video Interview: November 4
- Third Quarter "Growth"?
- Short Term Gain And Long Term Pain
- The GDP Growth Is Propped Up By The Stimulus Plans...
- ▼ November (26)