“We’re going to get somebody worse. I don’t like Ben Bernanke because he was too easy and Congress doesn’t like him because he wasn’t easy enough. I would be a much better Fed Chairman than Ben Bernanke...hands down. My 7-year-old son would be better.”
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- Leadership And The US Economy
- Latest Market Update
- Where Were Bernanke's Critics In 2006?
- Proprietary Trading Restrictions And Bank Of Ameri...
- Bernanke`s Reappointment: My 7-Year-Old Son Would...
- Obama's Bank Plan Is Doomed To Failure
- Basic Agenda Of Wall Street Investment Banks
- Using GDP As A Main Financial Indicator Is Wrong
- We Need To Shrink Government
- The Lunacy of Government
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And The Housing Bubble
- Video Update: Employment Report And The State Of T...
- Ben Bernanke Has Destroyed Any Credibility He May ...
- "We Need Pro-Growth Policies That Cut Taxes"
- Ben Bernanke And The Housing Bubble
- Ben Bernanke, Oil And Silver
- A Hell of a Decade
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2009 (280)