"We need pro-growth policies that cut taxes, drastically cut government spending, and put an end to the bail-outs and buy-offs that have become business as usual in Washington, D.C.
The problems every American faces today are serious and we need courageous leaders who are willing to fight for what they believe and not accept the status quo because it is the politically expedient path."
in Eyewitness News
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- Leadership And The US Economy
- Latest Market Update
- Where Were Bernanke's Critics In 2006?
- Proprietary Trading Restrictions And Bank Of Ameri...
- Bernanke`s Reappointment: My 7-Year-Old Son Would...
- Obama's Bank Plan Is Doomed To Failure
- Basic Agenda Of Wall Street Investment Banks
- Using GDP As A Main Financial Indicator Is Wrong
- We Need To Shrink Government
- The Lunacy of Government
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac And The Housing Bubble
- Video Update: Employment Report And The State Of T...
- Ben Bernanke Has Destroyed Any Credibility He May ...
- "We Need Pro-Growth Policies That Cut Taxes"
- Ben Bernanke And The Housing Bubble
- Ben Bernanke, Oil And Silver
- A Hell of a Decade
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2009 (280)