Rather than tightening the reins on the reckless monetary policy that undermined our savings, diminished our industrial output, inflated asset bubbles and led to reckless speculation on Wall Street and excess consumption on Main Street, we are loosing them further. Rather than repealing regulations that distort markets and create moral hazards, we are adding new ones that do more of the same.”
in News Record
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- People`s Confidence In Fiat Money
- The Market Is Going Up Because Of Inflation
- Schiff On CNBC`s Fast Money (video)
- CNBC Video Interview: February 22
- Gold And The Debasement Of The US Dollar
- In The Environment We Have Now, Everyone Has To Ow...
- Reckless Monetary Policy And Inflated Asset Bubble...
- "I Am Going To Senate Because The Country Is In Tr...
- Videoblog: US Markets Update
- The Government Is Repeating All Of The Mistakes Th...
- President Obama And The Risks To The US Economy
- Government Efforts Can Result In Hyperinflation
- Video Update On Recent Market Events
- US Debt Monetization, Federal Reserve Independence...
- Instead Of Seeding The Soil For A Real Recovery We...
- Tax Cuts, Growth And Long Term Deficits
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (280)