"In simple terms, Krugman believes that inflation is the best cure for burdensome debt problems."
Related ETF`s: PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bearish (Public, NYSE:UDN) and iShares Lehman 20+ Year Treas.Bond (ETF) (Public, NYSE:TLT)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- Market Volatility Is The Big Story
- U.S. Economy: The Weather Excuse
- Hedge Funds: They Are Like Ultra-Long Risk Funds
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- Why Good Retail Sales Data Isn`t That Good
- The Economy Is In Worse Shape Then It Was In 2008
- The Economy Is In Worse Shape Then It Was In 2008 ...
- In The Short Run, Markets Are Typically Wrong
- It`s A Government Bubble
- New Book: How An Economy Grows And Why It Crashes
- Cnbc Video Interview: Schiff And Galbraith Discuss...
- We`ve Got Elitists In Washington That Think Thay C...
- Low Interest Rates And Government Intervention Wil...
- Financial Regulation. Obama`s Reform Proposal Defi...
- Video: Latest Market Update. Financial Regulation....
- Wall Street Unspun Radio Show (Video)
- Obama And Socialism
- We Need To Limit The Power And The Size Of The Gov...
- Who Was Right?
- The Most Dangerous Bubble: A Bubble In Government
- Krugman And The Inflation Medicine
- Krugman Revisited
- Consumer Spending And The US Economy
- The Federal Reserve Inflated The Housing Bubble
- Videoblog: Alan Greenspan Comments On ABC News
- Employment Report Analysis
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2009 (280)