May 12, 2010
Gold Is Going To 10,000
"Maybe gold is going to 10,000 dollars per ounce"
Related ETF`s and stocks: SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (Public, NYSE:GLD), iShares Silver Trust (ETF) (Public, NYSE:SLV), Newmont Mining Corporation (Public, NYSE:NEM), Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (Public, NYSE:ABX), Goldcorp Inc. (USA) (Public, NYSE:GG), Kinross Gold Corporation (USA) (Public, NYSE:KGC)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- The Problems That I See For Europe
- European Market Update
- Getting Back To The Principles This Country Was Fo...
- Greece, Argentina, Zimbabwe... I Mean We Are Nowhe...
- The Economic Situation In The US
- What Is Surprising Is That Gold Is Still As Low As...
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes: Editorial...
- Currencies Debasement
- Why Is President Obama So Worried About Greece
- America Is On The Verge Of An Economic Catastrophe...
- The Euro Remains More Reliable Than The Dollar
- A Short-Term Rally In The Euro Should Ensue – Espe...
- Many Are Mistaking This Euro Weakness For Dollar S...
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (Video)
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates And The Housing Bu...
- If We Don`t Stop Spending: The Bond Market Will Co...
- We Need To Get Government Out Of Our Pocketbooks
- New Book: How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
- We Are In Worse Shape Than Europe
- European Bailout, American Style
- Consumers Need To Be Protected From Government
- I Have Been Bullish On Gold For 10 Years
- Gold Is Going To 10,000
- A Time for Gold
- What Happened To Laissez-Fair Economics?
- THe Housing Bubble Burst Because The Fed Inflated ...
- Is Sovereign Debt Crisis Contained to Subprime?
- There Will Be Runaway Inflation And Unemployment
- We Have A Phony Economy Based On Consumption And D...
- The Similarities Between Greece And The US
- The Next Financial Crisis Will be Much Worse
- Max Keiser Interviews Peter Schiff
- The Congress, Housing Bubble And Goldman Sachs (GS...
- Rather Than Resolving The Crisis, We Dug Ourselves...
- How An Economy Grows And Why It Crashes (Video)
- ▼ May (35)
- ► 2009 (280)