"We have a phony economy based on consumption and debt financing. We're facing a ticking time bomb that is going to explode in the next few years, which is why I need to be in the Senate."
in Waterbury Republican American
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- December (8)
- November (8)
- October (9)
- September (37)
- August (38)
- July (24)
- June (43)
- May (43)
- April (37)
- March (40)
- February (50)
- January (39)
- December (39)
- November (42)
- October (45)
- September (40)
- August (36)
- July (44)
- June (32)
- May (43)
- April (18)
- March (33)
- February (31)
- January (35)
- December (32)
- November (35)
- October (38)
- September (36)
- August (32)
- July (22)
- June (19)
- May (27)
- April (11)
- March (22)
- February (10)
- January (24)
- December (20)
- November (25)
- October (39)
- September (25)
- August (18)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- The Problems That I See For Europe
- European Market Update
- Getting Back To The Principles This Country Was Fo...
- Greece, Argentina, Zimbabwe... I Mean We Are Nowhe...
- The Economic Situation In The US
- What Is Surprising Is That Gold Is Still As Low As...
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes: Editorial...
- Currencies Debasement
- Why Is President Obama So Worried About Greece
- America Is On The Verge Of An Economic Catastrophe...
- The Euro Remains More Reliable Than The Dollar
- A Short-Term Rally In The Euro Should Ensue – Espe...
- Many Are Mistaking This Euro Weakness For Dollar S...
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (Video)
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates And The Housing Bu...
- If We Don`t Stop Spending: The Bond Market Will Co...
- We Need To Get Government Out Of Our Pocketbooks
- New Book: How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
- We Are In Worse Shape Than Europe
- European Bailout, American Style
- Consumers Need To Be Protected From Government
- I Have Been Bullish On Gold For 10 Years
- Gold Is Going To 10,000
- A Time for Gold
- What Happened To Laissez-Fair Economics?
- THe Housing Bubble Burst Because The Fed Inflated ...
- Is Sovereign Debt Crisis Contained to Subprime?
- There Will Be Runaway Inflation And Unemployment
- We Have A Phony Economy Based On Consumption And D...
- The Similarities Between Greece And The US
- The Next Financial Crisis Will be Much Worse
- Max Keiser Interviews Peter Schiff
- The Congress, Housing Bubble And Goldman Sachs (GS...
- Rather Than Resolving The Crisis, We Dug Ourselves...
- How An Economy Grows And Why It Crashes (Video)
- April (22)
- March (27)
- February (16)
- January (17)
- December (22)
- November (26)
- October (25)
- September (21)
- August (16)
- July (22)
- June (16)
- May (18)
- April (29)
- March (68)
- February (17)