June 8, 2010

I Will Treat Taxpayer Dollars Like They Are My Own

As Senator, I will treat taxpayer dollars like they are my own. That means no more frivolous earmarks, special interest deals or backroom kickbacks. I'm a businessman and economist -- not a politician -- so I will spend the next 6 years working hard to restructure the economy and ensuring that America's financial future is secure. And then I'll retire. Because trust me -- I have no political ambitions.

I want to go to Washington solely to get America's fiscal house in order. I'm the only candidate that can save America. Are you going to let the political establishment stop me?

in Schiff for Senate

Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
eXTReMe Tracker