October 15, 2010

Agricultural, China And Energy Stocks.

And then I have a lot of agricultural stocks and energy stocks and I have a lot of Chinese stocks. I don’t want to give up China. I think China is going to outperform gold over the long term.

I think for most Americans, gold is going to do better than stocks, and it’s certainly going to do better than bonds. And right now the agricultural commodities are doing really well. I mean look what’s happening to corn in that last couple of days – soybeans, sugar, look what cotton’s been doing.

in IndexUniverse.com

Related ETFs: PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSE:DBA) , Energy Select Sector SPDR (ETF) (NYSE:XLE) , Vanguard Energy ETF (NYSE:VDE), Market Vectors Agribusiness (ETF) (NYSE:MOO), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI), PowerShares Gld Drg Haltr USX China(ETF) (NYSE:PGJ), Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CAF)

Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
eXTReMe Tracker