- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
December 16, 2010
Video Market Update: Commodities, Chinese Inflation & Interest Rates.
Latest video market update.
Related: ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Trea (ETF) (NYSE:TBT) , iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treas.Bond (ETF) (NYSE:TLT) , iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- Home Prices Are Still Too High.
- CNBC Video: Muni Meltdown Is Coming
- Latest Video Market Update: Chinese Rate Hike
- Muni Bond Crisis is Coming
- US Economic Outlook For 2011
- Avoid Long Term Bonds, Treasuries And Municipal Bo...
- Three Investment Themes for 2011
- Pre-holiday cheer is certainly evident in the fina...
- Video Market Update: Commodities, Chinese Inflatio...
- Washington Displays The Kind Of “Bipartisanship” T...
- Market Update: Commodities, US Dollar, Government ...
- Video: The Dollar Is Now Collapsing
- The Payroll Tax Cut Will Hurt The Economy.
- Inflation Vs. Deflation Debate.
- Failed Policies.
- We Need Market Forces Disciplining The Credit Mark...
- Market Update: Gold & Silver
- Gold Rally Seems To Have Consolidated Around 1,350...
- Europe, Bailouts And Debt
- Europe Is Making Some Very Bad Decisions.
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2009 (280)