"The price of the inflation we're exporting is being disproportionately paid by emerging economies." - in CNBC
Related: iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx (ETF) (NYSE:EEM), Market Vectors Egypt Index ETF (NYSE:EGPT), Market Vectors Vietnam ETF. (NYSE:VNM)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Video Market Update: Spending & Savings
- Prices Are Going To Be Up In The Stratosphere
- Corporate Taxes.
- We Need To Reduce The Size Of Government
- A New Phase On The Path To A Dollar Collapse
- We Are An Indebted Family...
- The Mechanics Of The US Treasury Market
- Oil Prices Were Going Up Anyway Regardless Of The ...
- IS A Weakening Currency Good For Economic Growth?
- Rising Prices, Inflation And 1 Dollar Bills
- Oil Prices Are Going Up Because Of The Federal Res...
- Impact Of The Japanese Disaster
- The Economic Dimension Of Japan`s Disaster
- Why Is The Unemployment Rate "Only" 8.9 Percent?
- Gold & Silver
- Video Market Update: Jobs, Labor Force Participati...
- Inflation On Emerging Economies
- Rand Paul On Schiff Radio
- We Print Money To Buy Stuff The Rest Of The World ...
- 10Th Anniversary Of The Gold Bull Market
- Latest Market Update: Ben Bernanke & Silver, Gold
- CNBC Video: The Rug Is Going to be Pulled Out
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)