"Both sides are now claiming victory [in the budget battle], that the new (budget) compromise demonstrates the resolve of our leaders to make the necessary cuts so that America can live within its means. The reality is, this compromise proves the exact opposite: that there is no will to do anything... that nobody is willing to make any of the cuts necessary to rein in the excesses in Washington. - in Seeking Alpha
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- S&P Cuts US Outlook To Negative. What Took Them So...
- The Risk Of Holding US Dollars
- The Budget Compromise
- The Problem For The Global Economy Is The Dollar
- If The Government Took Over The Airlines...
- Gold Will Reach 2000 USD An Ounce
- Cheap Money Is Causing Commodity Prices To Rise
- Video Market Update: US Economy & Jobs
- Silver: The Best Of Both Worlds
- Paper Money Is Losing Value
- Silver Is Up For 9 Consecutive Quarters
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)