"What you have to do is avoid US dollar denominated investments. People need to own precious metals like gold and silver, they need to own commodities, they need to own foreign bonds, foreign stocks." - in Yahoo Finance
Related: iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx (ETF) (NYSE:EEM), iShares Silver Trust (ETF) (NYSE:SLV), SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (NYSE:GLD)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- You Are Looking At A Weakening Dollar
- CNBC Video: US Dollar Is Ripe For A Crisis Of Conf...
- The US Economy Is Slowing Down
- We`re A House Of Cards
- Silver: Buying Opportunity?
- Video Interview: CNBC Fast Money
- We're In Much Worse Shape Than Japan
- QE Will Not End. It Cannot End.
- I Am Short The US Dollar Against A Number Of Thing...
- CNBC Video: US Dollar Outlook
- The US Dollar Will Ultimately Fall Against The Eur...
- If QE Comes To An End We Are Going To Default On T...
- Congress Will Do The Wrong Thing And Raise The Deb...
- Debt Ceiling
- The Recent Market Correction
- Russian Times Video Interview: The US Situation
- Artificial Booms & The Inevitable Busts
- Look Where The Smart Money Is Looking
- The US Government Has Made The Wrong Moves Every S...
- China Will Diversify Away From The US Dollar
- Dollar Decline: It Will Continue
- We Spent A Lot Of Money We Didn’t Have To Buy Fore...
- Silver`s Correction
- Was The Bernanke Press Conference A Success?
- Silver: Bull Market And Speculators
- You Have To Avoid US Dollar Denominated Investment...
- My Investment Strategy
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)