“Labor and capital must be re-allocated away from services into goods production. That means jobs must be lost in government, retail sales, finance, health care, and education; and jobs must be created in technology, manufacturing, textiles, mining, energy, and agriculture. This guarantees major short-term pain.” - in End Game
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- The US Sovereign Debt Problem
- Silver Can Go To 200 USD An Ounce
- This Is A Huge Wall Of Worry And Everybody Is More...
- Video: The Lies a Fed Chairman Tells
- Graduating In Debt With No Real Marketable Skills
- Double Dip & Then Triple Dip
- Video Market Update: Greece, QE3
- Labor And Capital Must Be Re-Allocated Away From S...
- The Quality Of Economic Data.
- The US Economy Is Weakening Even WIth Record Monet...
- Money Printing And The End Result
- The Economy Is Already Relapsing Into Recession Be...
- The Parallel Between Drug Addiction And The Relian...
- Our Current Recovery Is The Weakest On Record, Des...
- The Stimulus Is Wearing Off And The Much Anticipat...
- We Need A Gold Standard
- The US Dollar Is In Terminal Decline
- Gold Is Money And Nothing Else
- Video Commentary: Market Sell Off
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)