October 1, 2011

Currencies Outlook: British Pound

Well, I don’t like the UK. I haven’t ever been a fan of the pound (sterling),
and even though they are taking some steps in the right direction – more so than the US – in addressing some of their problems, I still think they’re doing it much too slowly. So, I think that the pound will continue to lose value relative to some of these other currencies. I ultimately expect the pound to rise against the dollar, but that’s not the best way to take advantage of dollar weakness. - in Peter Schiff’s & Axel Merk’s Five Favorite Currencies for the Next Five Years research report

Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
eXTReMe Tracker