In normal market conditions, speculators lessen volatility because they provide the other side of the trade in many cases to a commercial hedger. But in times of extreme nervousness or panic, it’s the other way because you have a lot of people in a rush to get out of the market at the same time. - in KWN
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Silver Will Eventually Go Through 50 USD
- The Regulation We Want Is The Market
- Capitalism Is The Solution
- Foreign Buying Impact On The US Housing Market
- Peter Schiff at OWS: "Walmart Doesn't Hold a Gun t...
- How Excessive Government Intervention Hinders Econ...
- There Is Too Much Pessimism On The Euro
- Bullish On The Euro: Year End Target Near 1.48
- All Protective Labor Laws, Including Minimum Wage ...
- In Normal Market Conditions, Speculators Lessen Vo...
- We Need To Restore Capitalism
- Video: Live From Occupy Wall Street
- If We Go Back To The Gold Standard What Will Happe...
- US Stocks Are Overpriced
- A Note On The Housing Market
- Video: An Obama Speech, Debt and China
- Gold: Dips Are A Good Opportunity To Buy
- Herman Cain`s 9-9-9 Plan & A Forth "9".
- I Do Believe That It The Decline In U.S. Treasurie...
- How To Silence A Nobel Prize Winning Economist: As...
- The US Economy Is Just Trying To Survive The Regul...
- Gold Prices Are Going A Lot Higher
- The Federal Reserve Is Not Out Of Bullets. They Wi...
- Regulations Are Running Up The Cost Of Doing Busin...
- There`s No Jobs Because There`s No Recovery
- The Singapore Dollar Is A Safe Haven
- Currency Outlook: The Euro & The Swiss Franc
- The US Dollar Has Been The Titanic
- Elementary Economics: Is Obama Smarter Than A 2nd ...
- Currency Outlook: Scandinavian Currencies
- The Government Has Really Discredited Capitalism
- Peter Schiff Vs. Michael Moore
- Video: Currency Plays Outside The US Dollar
- Gold Is Real Money. Everything Else Is Just A Subs...
- It Always Surprises Me That Most US Investors Stil...
- Third Quarter: Wrap-Up
- Currencies Outlook: Canadian Dollar
- Currencies Outlook: British Pound
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)