I think US stocks are overpriced, despite the fact that people think there is a lot of value there, but the US dollar is even more overpriced. So in real terms stocks are going to go down in value when measured in gold. Recently we were at the upper end of the channel. - in KWN
Tickers, SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), ProShares UltraShort S&P500 ETF (AMEX:SDS)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Silver Will Eventually Go Through 50 USD
- The Regulation We Want Is The Market
- Capitalism Is The Solution
- Foreign Buying Impact On The US Housing Market
- Peter Schiff at OWS: "Walmart Doesn't Hold a Gun t...
- How Excessive Government Intervention Hinders Econ...
- There Is Too Much Pessimism On The Euro
- Bullish On The Euro: Year End Target Near 1.48
- All Protective Labor Laws, Including Minimum Wage ...
- In Normal Market Conditions, Speculators Lessen Vo...
- We Need To Restore Capitalism
- Video: Live From Occupy Wall Street
- If We Go Back To The Gold Standard What Will Happe...
- US Stocks Are Overpriced
- A Note On The Housing Market
- Video: An Obama Speech, Debt and China
- Gold: Dips Are A Good Opportunity To Buy
- Herman Cain`s 9-9-9 Plan & A Forth "9".
- I Do Believe That It The Decline In U.S. Treasurie...
- How To Silence A Nobel Prize Winning Economist: As...
- The US Economy Is Just Trying To Survive The Regul...
- Gold Prices Are Going A Lot Higher
- The Federal Reserve Is Not Out Of Bullets. They Wi...
- Regulations Are Running Up The Cost Of Doing Busin...
- There`s No Jobs Because There`s No Recovery
- The Singapore Dollar Is A Safe Haven
- Currency Outlook: The Euro & The Swiss Franc
- The US Dollar Has Been The Titanic
- Elementary Economics: Is Obama Smarter Than A 2nd ...
- Currency Outlook: Scandinavian Currencies
- The Government Has Really Discredited Capitalism
- Peter Schiff Vs. Michael Moore
- Video: Currency Plays Outside The US Dollar
- Gold Is Real Money. Everything Else Is Just A Subs...
- It Always Surprises Me That Most US Investors Stil...
- Third Quarter: Wrap-Up
- Currencies Outlook: Canadian Dollar
- Currencies Outlook: British Pound
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)