I do not like to say that the government creates jobs. I like to say that the government can create work. Because a job, I think of it as productive, you know, when you are actually producing something of value, it`s a job. The government does not really do that. - in GoldSeek
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Loud And Clear Bell Ringing To Buy Precious Metals...
- Merkel Wants The Euro To Be The Strongest Currency...
- I Think QE3 Is Going To Happen
- The US Is Crystal Clear In Its Intention To Ignore...
- Safe Haven Demand For The US Dollar May Be Short L...
- Europe Vs US: Which Will Explode First?
- You Don`t Drive An Economy By Consuming
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Main Problem The Past Number Of Years Is We Sp...
- Video Interview On Fox Business
- Using A Dixie Cup To Bail Water From A Sinking Oce...
- Video Market Update
- Schiff Radio: Silver, Euro Outlook
- Our Government Doesn't Have Enough Spare Cash To B...
- I Do Not Like To Say That The Government Creates J...
- US Dollar’s Day Of Reckoning
- Thoughts On Developing A Business
- Starting A Business
- I Don`t See A Bright Future For The US Dollar
- There Will Be A Debt Hangover That Will Last For Y...
- Downgrading France Debt: What Was Behind The Mista...
- Italy Has A Problem But So Has The U.S.
- Video: Market Update
- Student Loans & Education Costs
- Gold Stocks Are Cheap
- RT.com Video: Real Wages, Unions
- Greece: They Will Face A Big Decline In Their Stan...
- If Inflation Is Accurately Reflected, The US Econo...
- Video Interview: Market Update, European Crisis
- The US Economy Is Getting Worse, Not Better
- Long Term Forecast: The US Dollar Faces A Bigger B...
- Gold And Silver At Discount Prices
- Occupy Wall Street: "They Aren't Protesting Capita...
- The 2 Faces Of Capitalism
- Occupy Wall Street Showdown: Wall Street CEO Takes...
- ▼ November (35)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)