Today’s unprecedented announcement by the world’s most powerful central banks was a loud and clear bell ringing to buy precious metals. The move, disguised as an attempt to help the fragile state of the global economy, is in reality a move to prop up failing banks in Europe and the US.
By reducing interest rates paid for dollar swaps, central bankers are in effect increasing the quantity of global dollars in circulation. The result? The dollar will weaken, inflation will rise, and gold will soar. Gold was up more than $30 today, and the dollar got crushed. - in europac
Related stocks, Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG), AngloGold (AU), Novagold (NG)
Related ETFs, IShares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR Gold ETF (GLD)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (9)
- September (37)
- August (38)
- July (24)
- June (43)
- May (43)
- April (37)
- March (40)
- February (50)
- January (39)
- December (39)
- November (42)
- October (45)
- September (40)
- August (36)
- July (44)
- June (32)
- May (43)
- April (18)
- March (33)
- February (31)
- January (35)
- December (32)
- Loud And Clear Bell Ringing To Buy Precious Metals...
- Merkel Wants The Euro To Be The Strongest Currency...
- I Think QE3 Is Going To Happen
- The US Is Crystal Clear In Its Intention To Ignore...
- Safe Haven Demand For The US Dollar May Be Short L...
- Europe Vs US: Which Will Explode First?
- You Don`t Drive An Economy By Consuming
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Main Problem The Past Number Of Years Is We Sp...
- Video Interview On Fox Business
- Using A Dixie Cup To Bail Water From A Sinking Oce...
- Video Market Update
- Schiff Radio: Silver, Euro Outlook
- Our Government Doesn't Have Enough Spare Cash To B...
- I Do Not Like To Say That The Government Creates J...
- US Dollar’s Day Of Reckoning
- Thoughts On Developing A Business
- Starting A Business
- I Don`t See A Bright Future For The US Dollar
- There Will Be A Debt Hangover That Will Last For Y...
- Downgrading France Debt: What Was Behind The Mista...
- Italy Has A Problem But So Has The U.S.
- Video: Market Update
- Student Loans & Education Costs
- Gold Stocks Are Cheap
- RT.com Video: Real Wages, Unions
- Greece: They Will Face A Big Decline In Their Stan...
- If Inflation Is Accurately Reflected, The US Econo...
- Video Interview: Market Update, European Crisis
- The US Economy Is Getting Worse, Not Better
- Long Term Forecast: The US Dollar Faces A Bigger B...
- Gold And Silver At Discount Prices
- Occupy Wall Street: "They Aren't Protesting Capita...
- The 2 Faces Of Capitalism
- Occupy Wall Street Showdown: Wall Street CEO Takes...
- October (38)
- September (36)
- August (32)
- July (22)
- June (19)
- May (27)
- April (11)
- March (22)
- February (10)
- January (24)
- December (20)
- November (25)
- October (39)
- September (25)
- August (18)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (35)
- April (22)
- March (27)
- February (16)
- January (17)
- December (22)
- November (26)
- October (25)
- September (21)
- August (16)
- July (22)
- June (16)
- May (18)
- April (29)
- March (68)
- February (17)