First of all the main problem the past number of years is we spent a lot of money we didn’t have to buy foreign products we can’t afford. We have run up an enormous debt to the rest of the world and have nothing to show for it. It’s analogous to an individual loses his job and instead of getting another job he buys everything on his credit card, and he shows his wife his credit card bills and says “Look honey, look how great we are doing. - in famous Schiff`s quotes
Related, ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasuries ETF (TBT), iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (TLT)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Loud And Clear Bell Ringing To Buy Precious Metals...
- Merkel Wants The Euro To Be The Strongest Currency...
- I Think QE3 Is Going To Happen
- The US Is Crystal Clear In Its Intention To Ignore...
- Safe Haven Demand For The US Dollar May Be Short L...
- Europe Vs US: Which Will Explode First?
- You Don`t Drive An Economy By Consuming
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Main Problem The Past Number Of Years Is We Sp...
- Video Interview On Fox Business
- Using A Dixie Cup To Bail Water From A Sinking Oce...
- Video Market Update
- Schiff Radio: Silver, Euro Outlook
- Our Government Doesn't Have Enough Spare Cash To B...
- I Do Not Like To Say That The Government Creates J...
- US Dollar’s Day Of Reckoning
- Thoughts On Developing A Business
- Starting A Business
- I Don`t See A Bright Future For The US Dollar
- There Will Be A Debt Hangover That Will Last For Y...
- Downgrading France Debt: What Was Behind The Mista...
- Italy Has A Problem But So Has The U.S.
- Video: Market Update
- Student Loans & Education Costs
- Gold Stocks Are Cheap
- RT.com Video: Real Wages, Unions
- Greece: They Will Face A Big Decline In Their Stan...
- If Inflation Is Accurately Reflected, The US Econo...
- Video Interview: Market Update, European Crisis
- The US Economy Is Getting Worse, Not Better
- Long Term Forecast: The US Dollar Faces A Bigger B...
- Gold And Silver At Discount Prices
- Occupy Wall Street: "They Aren't Protesting Capita...
- The 2 Faces Of Capitalism
- Occupy Wall Street Showdown: Wall Street CEO Takes...
- ▼ November (35)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)