Regardless of what the triumphant Keynesians would have you believe, my analysis continues to be that the current combination of monetary and fiscal stimulus is driving us toward disaster. Instead of a real recovery, the US will experience an inflationary depression. Europe, on the other hand, will suffer much less, precisely because it was not seduced by the short-term appeal of stimulus. - in Europac
Related, SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- ► 2013 (395)
- Supply, Demand And Inflation
- Why Are Oil And Gas Prices So High?
- CNBC Video: This Is All The Result Of Inflation
- Videoblog: Rising Gas Prices
- Understanding Long Term Trends
- Peter Schiff Answers A Listener Question About Ger...
- Europe Is The Warm Up, But America Is The Main Eve...
- The Printing Press: Weapon of Monetary Destruction...
- What Is Unique About A Currency War
- The US Will Experience An Inflationary Depression
- The Fed`s Ability To Stimulate The Economy With In...
- It's Not That Quantitative Easing Will Lead To Inf...
- Video Interview: Financial Survival Network
- Advocates Of Government Stimulus Are Running Victo...
- Buying Longer Term Treasuries Is An Incredible Ris...
- Real Recession, Real Recovery & Government Interve...
- There Is No Such Thing As Free Birth Control
- Don`t Make The Mistake Of Buying Long Term US Doll...
- The Biggest Losses In This Financial Collapse Are ...
- What Retirees Need To Understand
- US Savers Will Continue To Suffer From A Lack Of Y...
- We Have Abused The Privilege Of Being The Issuer O...
- Gold: The Bull Finally Righted Itself
- 2012 Elections
- When Will Overseas Jobs Come Back?
- Everybody Has Got Degrees, So What Are They Worth?...
- Why Can`t America Compete?
- Yahoo Finance Video: Schiff Talks About The 2012 E...
- As The Economy Gets Worse...
- A Lot Of Americans Have Degrees But Haven`t Any Re...
- All Self-Perpetuating Virtuous Cycles Are Vulnerab...
- ▼ February (31)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)