Legitimate economic expansions, financed by actual savings, do not need busts. It is only the inflation-induced varieties that sow the seeds of their own destruction. - in Wiki Quote, excerpt from the Crash Proof
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- Why Do We Need A Secretary Of The Treasury?
- Money Printing Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Next Big Move In Gold Will Be Up
- Betting Against Gold Has Been The Wrong Trade
- The High Oil Prices Are A Tax
- Video: Central Bankers Are Clueless
- The Consumer Is Not The Engine, The Consumer Is Th...
- Legitimate Economic Expansions vs. The Inflation-I...
- Explaining The Business Cycle
- Don`t Catch Recovery Fever
- The Recovery Is Not Only Going To Falter - It's Go...
- How Do You Satisfy Unlimited Demand With Limited R...
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Fed Unspun: The Other Side of the Story
- Videoblog: FOMC Minutes, QE3
- The Fed Is The Biggest Enemy Of This Economy
- We Have To Kill This Phony Economy
- The Substance Is Inflation
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)