The bottom line here is gold is headed much higher and the next big move in gold will be up. People who speculate are betting on a huge drop in gold. That’s what the gold stocks are forecasting. They are forecasting a precipitous decline. - in Kitcomm
Related, SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- ► 2013 (395)
- Why Do We Need A Secretary Of The Treasury?
- Money Printing Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Next Big Move In Gold Will Be Up
- Betting Against Gold Has Been The Wrong Trade
- The High Oil Prices Are A Tax
- Video: Central Bankers Are Clueless
- The Consumer Is Not The Engine, The Consumer Is Th...
- Legitimate Economic Expansions vs. The Inflation-I...
- Explaining The Business Cycle
- Don`t Catch Recovery Fever
- The Recovery Is Not Only Going To Falter - It's Go...
- How Do You Satisfy Unlimited Demand With Limited R...
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Fed Unspun: The Other Side of the Story
- Videoblog: FOMC Minutes, QE3
- The Fed Is The Biggest Enemy Of This Economy
- We Have To Kill This Phony Economy
- The Substance Is Inflation
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)