This whole phony economy the Fed has constructed with cheap money is going to come toppling down. But the reality is we have to kill this phony economy because it’s unsustainable. We need to replace it with a viable one but unfortunately to do that there’s a lot of short-term pain because we’ve got to unwind this bubble, and the Fed doesn’t want that to happen. - in CNBC
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year Progresses
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence Than They Should
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- ► 2013 (395)
- Why Do We Need A Secretary Of The Treasury?
- Money Printing Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Next Big Move In Gold Will Be Up
- Betting Against Gold Has Been The Wrong Trade
- The High Oil Prices Are A Tax
- Video: Central Bankers Are Clueless
- The Consumer Is Not The Engine, The Consumer Is Th...
- Legitimate Economic Expansions vs. The Inflation-I...
- Explaining The Business Cycle
- Don`t Catch Recovery Fever
- The Recovery Is Not Only Going To Falter - It's Go...
- How Do You Satisfy Unlimited Demand With Limited R...
- Printing Money Is Merely Taxation In Another Form
- The Fed Unspun: The Other Side of the Story
- Videoblog: FOMC Minutes, QE3
- The Fed Is The Biggest Enemy Of This Economy
- We Have To Kill This Phony Economy
- The Substance Is Inflation
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)