December 12, 2012

They Don't Have A Right To Steal My Money

First of all, I'm in the top two percent. Right now, I'm paying 45 percent of my total income in income taxes, both to the state of Connecticut and to the federal government, and if you take the 3 percent Medicare tax, after the tax hikes go into effect next year, more than half -- more than half of my total income is going to go to the government.

You tell me, what's fair about that when medieval serfs pay 25 percent, I'm paying half? I don't care what the majority voted to do, they don't have a right to steal my money just because they vote for it. - in Real Clear Politics 

Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
eXTReMe Tracker