"Every month, we hear about central banks increasing gold reserves. The latest are Russia and Kazakhstan, but in the last year, countries from Brazil to Turkey have been adding to their gold holdings in order to diversify away from fiat currency reserves.
And don't forget China. Once the biggest purchaser of US bonds, it is now a net seller of Treasuries, while simultaneously gobbling up gold. Some sources even claim that China has unofficially surpassed Germany as the second largest holder of gold in the world." - in Finance Townhall
Related: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Lehman 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF), iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
February 7, 2013
China: It Is Now A Net Seller Of US Treasuries
- We Determine Interest Rates In America The Way The...
- MoneyShow Video Interview: U.S. Economy, Inflation...
- Creating And Preserving Wealth
- Italy`s Elections, European Debt Crisis & U.K.
- Sequester: A Matter of National Security?
- Video: Upcoming Recession Will be Worse Than 2008
- Video: Debunking Minimum Wage Myths
- Video: Germany`s Gold, Spending Cuts, Dollar Crisi...
- Video: Countdown To The Apocalypse
- The Price Of Gold Has One Way To Go In The Long Te...
- It’s Inflation That Drives The Gold Train, Not Pol...
- Video: The Bullish Case For Commodities Is Very St...
- Crude Oil: It`s a Healthy Correction
- Video: People Are Looking For Excuses To Take Prof...
- Video: Peter Schiff Takes On Credit Suisse Gold Be...
- Video: Some Perspective On America's Financial Sit...
- Video: Gold Pullback Explained
- Inflation Is Driving Stocks Higher
- Video: Markets Will React Big When Reality Sets In...
- Video: Why Canada Will Divorce The U.S. And Marry ...
- Video: Rand Paul On The Peter Schiff Show
- Gold: Can Rally to 5000 Dollars In 2 Or 3 Years
- We Should Completely Abolish The Minimum Wage
- There Is A Currency War Going On
- The Federal Reserve Knows That The U.S. Economy Is...
- Video: The Real State Of The Union
- We Don`t Have A Secretary Of Treasury, We Have A S...
- The Whole World Is Engaging In A Race To Debase
- The Media Bias Against Gold
- Inflation: Anybody Who Believes There Is No Inflat...
- We Owe Trillions. We Are Broke.
- The U.S. Is Going To Win The Currency War
- The Dollar's Value Will Go Into Steeper And Steepe...
- Automation: Destroying Jobs or Creating Productivi...
- The Value Of The Bonds Will Disappear Through Infl...
- Mess With The Bull And Get The Horns
- Video: The Worst Cash To Hold
- Japan`s Inflation Play Will Backfire
- Video: Dow 14,000 Is Not A Big Deal
- China: It Is Now A Net Seller Of US Treasuries
- The Federal Reserve Is Like A Drug Addict Making A...
- Video: The Furor Over Credit Ratings
- Fox Business Video: Retirement Will Be As Rare As ...
- The Merits Of A Strong Currency
- Video: We Are A Lance Armstrong Economy
- Video: More People Are Going To Be Talking About R...
- The 3 Pillars Supporting The US Treasuries
- More People Are Starting To Recognize That The US ...
- The Federal Reserve Is Getting Ready To Increase T...
- US Economy: The Temporary Euphoria Of The Stimulus...
- ▼ February (50)
- ► 2012 (438)
- ► 2011 (308)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)