January 10, 2011

Crash Proof 2.0 Is An Updated Version Of The Original Book

"Crash Proof 2.0 is basically an updated version of the original book, Crash Proof. I decided to update it based on the events that followed the crash of 2008, which I accurately predicted in the original book. When I predicted it, I laid exactly what was going to happen and why. I described how the government created this huge problem, it was all described in detail and turned out to be 100% right.

The people who didn't see the crisis coming have blamed it on capitalism. This book was meant to clear up some of the misconceptions that were circulating around the media in the aftermath. Since then I have written another book called, How the Economy Grows and How it Crashes. An expanded version of a book my father wrote called, How an Economy Grows and Why It Doesn't. That came out in February. It's an illustrated form, like an allegory and it explains our problems in a fictional tale but the characters are modeled after America."
- in rightsidenews.com

Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
eXTReMe Tracker