"Yes, very bearish on the dollar. Based on what the government is doing, there's no way to be bullish on the dollar. I still like hard assets and certain foreign markets as alternatives." - www.rightsidenews.com
Related: PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bearish (NYSE:UDN)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- A Mockery of a Sham
- We Can`t Really Grow The Economy Until We Shrink T...
- State of the Union, Fed Reserve & Bogus Government...
- The Only Way China Can Stop Its Inflation Problem
- A Lot Of Young People Are Going To Move Back With ...
- The Ressurgance Of The Euro
- Real Estate Prices Are Still Too High
- China`s Inflation Problem
- The US-China Economic Relation
- There Are A Lot Of Problems That We've Yet To Conf...
- Gold & Silver
- Market Update: US Economy, Gold, Interest Rates
- Bond Investing: The Most Important Thing Is The St...
- The US Dollar And The Euro
- Canada`s Interest Rates Are Still Too Low.
- Investing In Canada - There Are A Lot Of Resource ...
- Market Update: Employment Report, US Economy
- Crash Proof 2.0 Is An Updated Version Of The Origi...
- Still Bearish On The US Dollar
- The Dangers Of Buying Numismatic Coins
- Big Names Are Buying Gold, Preparing For A Global ...
- Numismatics May Actually Drop In Value While The G...
- Housing Market Outlook
- Housing Prices Still Haven`t Fallen Enough
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)