"The dollar is losing value. Right now it’s losing value more slowly than the euro. If two people jump off of a building, and one is falling at 40 miles an hour and the other is falling at 30, the one that’s falling at 30 isn’t flying. He’s still going to hit the pavement." - www.theglobeandmail.com
Related ETFs: iShares Silver Trust (ETF) (NYSE:SLV), SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (NYSE:GLD)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- A Mockery of a Sham
- We Can`t Really Grow The Economy Until We Shrink T...
- State of the Union, Fed Reserve & Bogus Government...
- The Only Way China Can Stop Its Inflation Problem
- A Lot Of Young People Are Going To Move Back With ...
- The Ressurgance Of The Euro
- Real Estate Prices Are Still Too High
- China`s Inflation Problem
- The US-China Economic Relation
- There Are A Lot Of Problems That We've Yet To Conf...
- Gold & Silver
- Market Update: US Economy, Gold, Interest Rates
- Bond Investing: The Most Important Thing Is The St...
- The US Dollar And The Euro
- Canada`s Interest Rates Are Still Too Low.
- Investing In Canada - There Are A Lot Of Resource ...
- Market Update: Employment Report, US Economy
- Crash Proof 2.0 Is An Updated Version Of The Origi...
- Still Bearish On The US Dollar
- The Dangers Of Buying Numismatic Coins
- Big Names Are Buying Gold, Preparing For A Global ...
- Numismatics May Actually Drop In Value While The G...
- Housing Market Outlook
- Housing Prices Still Haven`t Fallen Enough
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)