Gold is breaking all-time records so often recently, it's becoming commonplace. This month was no different, with gold breaking the important $1600 barrier - and it's still going. Meanwhile, silver is back above $40 and looks set to continue this momentum. For all those who claimed the big metals correction in May was the end of the bull, allow me to point out that I never once lost sight of the fundamentals and once again they are manifesting themselves.
In this issue, Jeff Clark makes a good case for why gold and silver have plenty of room for further gains this year. And I discuss the big question on everyone's mind: how will this debt ceiling issue affect the price of gold and silver in the months and years ahead?
The good news is that any dip in metals prices from a settlement is likely to be very fleeting - and a great opportunity to build your positions before the Great Ascent returns. - in Schiff`s Gold Newsletter
Related stocks and ETF`s: SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (NYSE:GLD), Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE:NEM), Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (NYSE:ABX) , Goldcorp Inc. (USA) (NYSE:GG), Yamana Gold Inc. (USA) (NYSE:AUY), NovaGold Resources Inc. (USA) (AMEX:NG), Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), Hecla Mining (HL), Silver Wheaton (SLW), New Gold (NGD), Kinross Gold (KGC), Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE)
Peter Schiff`s comments on the economy, stock markets, politics and gold. Schiff is the renowned writer of the bestseller Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse.
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Inflation
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Higher Levels
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (438)
- Over The Past 50 Years, The US Debt Ceiling Has Be...
- Any Dip In Metals Prices From A Settlement Is Like...
- There’s Always Going To Be Some Transitionary Pain...
- The World Doesn’t Want To Lend Us $2 Trillion A Ye...
- So We Have To Default And The Question Is What For...
- Gold Is Going To Go Higher As The Dollar Continues...
- There Are No Monuments for Compromise
- 50 USD Is Now The Resistance In Silver
- All The Talk About US Default...
- What`s Driving Gold?
- Mr. Bernanke’s Incompetence Will Destroy The Value...
- Bernanke Told Congress That Gold Is Not Money, Peo...
- All The Talk About Default...
- Ben Bernanke Proves Once Again That He Is Either A...
- The Game Of Competitive Currency Debasement
- The Default Risk
- US Debt Ceiling Talks In Deadlock
- Both Taxes And Spending Are Likely To Head Higher ...
- Government Stimulus Is Not Creating Jobs
- Jobs: It Was An Abysmal Report
- Weak Seasonality For Metals
- This System Of Money By Government Fiat Is Unsusta...
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2010 (300)
- ► 2009 (280)